Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dear All

After a week and a bit life back in England seems more normal. It has been great to get home and to see freinds, family and my rabbit! I am really looking forward to a holiday (its been a while!!) in the lake district with all my family in about 10 days. Now I am home I making plans to go to Uganda at the end of August for about 7 weeks to work in a hospital.

Anyway thats all for now, I'll keep you posted on Uganda and hope to use this blog whilst I am in Africa.

With Love, Penny xx

2 comments:

Keith said...

Welcome home tanned and wizened traveller. X

Anonymous said...

Now my girls are sleeping through the night (took them 9 months to do so) I have time to read your blog!! Sounds like you and Linda have had a fantastic time. I pray that you'll have a great time in Uganda. Much love Nicky Ashby xxx